We help you to rent easily an office in Iran.
You may want to rent an office in Iran to do your business. You have to pay a lot for this, so be careful. In this regard, you should be aware of the domestic rules in Iran.
Ask the landlord for necessary documentation regarding the rental property. For instance, you cannot rent a residential building for office or commercial purposes. Therefore, you must see the documentation regarding the use of the property. Check the documents that are required at the time of renting:
- Ownership documents (all pages)
- Note that the property is not in the bank’s mortgage
- See the national card for the property owner. Ins Insert a copy of it in the file
- The exact postal address of the landlord or landlords along with the contact number and postcode
- Certificate of the end of the building works and non-compliance issued from municipality
- The latest bills of utilities and telephone and gas
- Property registration certificate to ensure that the property is not seized by Legal authorities
- Documents on payment of tax debts and municipal taxes
- Conclusion of a rental agreement
Top Iranian Lawyers. Good luck.